Rules: Playing the Game|
[ prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 | next ]
The game is divided into two halves, the Old Kingdom and the New Kingdom. Each half consists of 3 Rounds, and each Round consists of 5 or 6 Phases:
- Phase 1: Province Selection
- Phase 2: Province Auction
- Phase 3: Buy Resources
- Phase 4: Sacrifice for Amun-Re
- Phase 5: Harvest and Further Income
- Phase 6: Scoring (only at the end of Rounds 3 and 6)
After 3 Rounds, the Old Kingdom ends, and the Provinces are scored. In the New Kingdom a further 3 Rounds are played, after which the Provinces are scored once again, to end the game.
Each player begins the game with 20 Gold and one 'Master Builder' Power Card. The Starting Player for the first round is selected at random.