SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Player order and extra canal placement

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jnachtrab

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Player order and extra canal placement Reply with quote

I'm having a really hard time keeping track of player order when it comes to placing extra canals at the end of each round. Since only one can be placed per round, this makes figuring out when you have the option to place critical - my choice of plantation, where to place it, and how much to bribe could be very different if I know that I'll have the first choice of whether to place my extra canal.

In the FTF game, first chance to place a canal goes to the person to the left of the current overseer. In the SBW game, it appears that player order is constantly being rearranged in the list at the top of the screen, and the CO position in that list changes as well. Sometimes the CO is at the top of the list, sometimes at the bottom. How is player order determined? Does it go down the list from the CO? What if they're at the bottom? There have been a couple of times when I wanted to place an extra canal, but couldn't figure out whether I'd have first choice or last.

The implementation of player order in the game is really confusing to me. Can anyone clarify?
RyanMC
SBW Developer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The player order ALWAYS shows table order with the CO at the bottom. So placing an extra canal will always start at the top, and work it's way down.
cheapessay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had it several times and i didn't solve it yet...
HowardWomack

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried many times
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Santiago All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: