SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can a massage really influence skin complexion?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
babarnag

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:54 am    Post subject: Can a massage really influence skin complexion? Reply with quote

I wonder if the facial massage really influence skin complexion. I've noticed that my skin become a bit pale and i dont know the reson for this. I keep the same diet and haven't changed my misture these months. What would be your recommendations?
DonnaWilson

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I can't help you.
Martinkatan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's possible because different massages can change the skin's condition, well, so the skin becomes pale because of this, I hear for the first time, to be honest. Try to go to a dermatologist, and he will help you tell you the reasons why your skin turned pale. By the way, I recently visited a massage parlor tantric massage london, which was recommended to me by a friend and God. It was so wonderful. I advise everyone to experience such vivid sensations at least once in their lives; believe me, you will not regret it. I hope everything will be fine with your skin, and you won't have any problems with it. You have stunning facial features.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: