SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

There is no reason to mind this

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smarthuiyuan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:03 am    Post subject: There is no reason to mind this Reply with quote

What do you think? For the fire-making emote. The fire-making emote may also use a lot of work. The first time I saw this emote (seriously) that I thought somebody was kidding and doing the Slap Head emote. Not only is it hardly evident, but the emote itself is quite choppy looking, and your personality barely even moves while he's doing it. I don't have a lot of ideas, but I guess I could share one I have: A big pile of clips (Around as tall as the personality ) pops up in front of your character, who lighting it on fire, then watches a cloud of smoke rise up out of it. The logs disappear.

And have the capacity to defeat a level 250 foe who's immune to magic, and prayer just operates 1/5th of the time against them. Prologue: Keldagrim is now filled with mass hysteria, rats are pouring into town, store owners are calling each other thieves, the Consortium Firms are accusing each other of stealing their customers, Riney's Keldahops won't grow, all of the Dwarves that love to drink would be hungover! Could you solve this dilemma?

Quest Starting Point: Upon entrance of Keldagrim from the Ferry Boat once you've completed the required quest. While on the boat, you will see that a cut-scene revealing the hysteria of this city, and the words: Chapter 3: Dwarven Anarchy is going to be drawn across the display in RED. Speak with Commander Veldaban on how you can begin to help end the chaos of the city. Commander Veldaban will tell you to speak with Rind, the Gardener and figure out why his Keldahops won't grow.

Speak with Rind, The Gardener who'll tell you that he doesn't know why, but he is running out of seeds along the diseased hops won't be treated with regular plant cure. The rind will tell you the drunken dwarves normally have hidden Keldahop seeds, and that they may help, he also wants you to deliver a letter to Martin, the Master Gardener. Head over to Draynor and speak with Martin, The Master Gardener who'll inform you to return afterward and he'll have a response.

Let's to read OSRS gold information rsgoldfast
metrulakki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:15 am    Post subject: UMA Pakistan Reply with quote

UMA Pakistan is a country wide organization dedicated to providing efficient and competitively priced Shipping.
UMA’s mission is to offer our Principals, Customer and all other interested parties with consistently high-level of that exceeds their expectations and requirements.
Jacobi24

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that there is no reason to mind this. I think that someone who has been in an accident or a family member of someone who has been in an accident, especially if they have not been able to work, will find it hard to get back into the job market. You can visit https://lordsofpapers.net/ site to get help in work. It can take months or years for people to get back into the job market after being injured on the job or because of an accident at work. In addition, some people may be unable to work because of a disability.
henny12

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best part about this wordle 2 game is that it does not require any gaming device or special software in order for you to play it.
Olivia45

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Writing a thesis in one day is an extreme thing to do, as the size of the paper is considerably large. It’s good if you already have at least some materials on the topic or ideas on the structure of the paper if not then try cwtsitos.com. They are a great help for students.
propsucgegour

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate your insights on the fire-making emote, and I completely agree that it could use some improvements. Your suggestion of a more dynamic and visually engaging emote involving a pile of logs is a creative and interesting idea. I believe such a change could add more excitement and clarity to the emote, making it a more enjoyable experience for players.

As for the quest idea, "Dwarven Anarchy" sounds like a thrilling adventure with a unique premise. The chaos unfolding in Keldagrim and the various issues affecting the city create an intriguing storyline. I particularly like the connection between the diseased hops, hidden Keldahop seeds, and the hungover dwarves. It adds a humorous touch to the quest.

The quest starting point at the entrance of Keldagrim with a cut-scene depicting the city's hysteria sets the stage effectively. The involvement of Commander Veldaban and the task to investigate the issues with Rind, the Gardener, adds a layer of urgency and purpose to the quest.

The incorporation of delivering a letter to Martin, the Master Gardener, in Draynor adds a nice touch of interactivity and connects different parts of the game world. It also hints at a broader network of characters and locations.

Overall, your quest idea seems well-thought-out and engaging. It combines elements of humor, mystery, and exploration, making it a potentially enjoyable addition to the game.

If there are any specific aspects of the emote or quest that you'd like further feedback on or if you have more details to share, feel free to do so! Looking forward to hearing more about your creative ideas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: