SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Marijuana

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JanHam

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:55 am    Post subject: Marijuana Reply with quote

Not with this pregnancy but with my duaghter I smoked almost the entire pregnancy. I was so stressed and my anxiety was out the roof because of my complications of a short cervix . I had stopped but once I found out I had a short cervix (21 weeks ) I started smoking out the bong/ pipe or the wax pen. I was so paranoid with loosing my child due to pre term labor I had anxiety attacks constantly and smoking helped me a lot .

I have the same complications with this pregnancy but I don’t smoke unless I have a anxiety attack ( wax pen and it occasionally ) I learned to control my anxiety and nerves a lot this time around . Nothing like my last pregnancy but I’m not going to lie and say I’m completely sober .
TheresaCampbell

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's awful to hear such stories, but I am glad that you managed to solve your problem.
AronGlower

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that now everything is ok with you.
keilecpod

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds strange that CBD oils didn't help you with arthritis. It has been tested in the laboratory and seen that CBD has good anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects, well-designed studies demonstrating compelling evidence that CBD is safe and effective for chronic arthritis. At least I am glad that you have found a good CBD oil that helps you to relax in the evening. I don't know on what side you have ordered your samples of CBD oils, but try to find some good CBD oils on this one Online Weed Shop Canada. I am usually using it when want to order some weed or CBD oil because the quality of the stuff is very high.
Asasn11

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to grow hemp, what can I do with it?
AnnaLibertT

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I decided a long time ago that I no longer want to buy cannabis in stores, but I want to grow it myself, I have been looking for equipment that would be useful in this business for a long time and found it pretty quickly helped the site about Prime Grower growing cannabis and there I even found a special lamp that really accelerates the growth of cannabis!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: