SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Son gambling addition
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TwoforTwo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:47 pm    Post subject: Son gambling addition Reply with quote

Hi. My 21-year-old son is addicted to gambling and has lost a very large amount of money in the last couple of years. In the recent past, I've also let him play. It excludes itself from many online betting sites and imposes restrictions on them. Then he opens accounts in my name and tells me he's just going to bet $ 100 and that's it, so I give him my card details and let him place the bet, and then temporarily stop my card. If I don't let him, he climbs in my face and keeps pestering me until I let him. He uses his own money.
I guess I thought I'd at least be able to control it a little that way. But a couple of weeks ago, I stopped letting him do that, and he lost even more money that he had set aside. Now he's very, very angry with me and says I could have stopped him, and he keeps yelling at me and accusing me.
I know that I am guilty of something and I take responsibility for it, but he has turned into an evil and evil person. I am very upset and devastated that he has lost all his money again. I've asked him many,many times if we can keep his money safe for him and give him money to get out, etc. He asked me a week ago at 10pm in the evening after I had been working for 8 hours if I could find an account to keep his money safe, and because I was exhausted, I said send me your money and we'll look at the account together in the morning to see which one is the best, which he can't easily get, but I also suffer from a chronic illness and besides being exhausted, I felt bad so I went to bed and he put his money down the next day and it was my fault again for not helping him last night. He makes me feel so bad and it's very hard for me to take care of myself and try to take care of him too. I need to know what's going on in his head and I know he can't do anything about it because he's an addict, but I feel angry, sad, disappointed and devastated for him and at the same time I feel very sorry for him. how can i help him? His father likes to bet, or at least watch the races on Saturday, but he always bets only small amounts, such as $ 10. But my son grew up with racing on TV every weekend, and sometimes my husband would call in the weekend bill with our son when he was little to make a bet. I don't think my husband understands anything. But I think we both contributed to his gambling. But now it has come to the extreme, paticulary this year, although he lost large sums. He won't go to rehab, we can't let him go to a good one, but he won't go with alholics and addicts. What did everyone else do for the family? it's tearing our family apart, and all my son wants is for me to give him his money back, but i can't. we're all upset. I sold things a few years ago to get my money back, or got a phone on a plan, and sold a phone or a laptop plan, and sold a laptop, and got stuck paying off plans for a year or longer. I know I shouldn't have done it, but I felt so sorry for him. please, any suggestions and ideas. i feel like the worst mom in the world.
BonScott1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mate, just go to the doctor. He will help u
Derron

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be careful with your poker games. You have to play this game wisely, be careful next time. I also play poker, but I am always careful in my actions and money. And just the other day I wanted to find a site where you can play poker and not be afraid that they can cheat with the withdrawal of money and so on. And a friend of mine who has been playing poker for over ten years showed this site http://112.140.187.124/ . Now I play only on it, and I understand that this is what I need. Recently I won a lot of money, and immediately put it on the card. Smile
RuthMorrisonMR

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just don't allow him to play. Gambling is hell
FTurner90

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I also love gambling, but unlike your son I know when to stop. If that's the case, and he is really addicted to gambling and can not stop on time, just don't give him your card details. Don't give him money and explain him this is not something he will ever enrich.
keilecpod

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ow, your suggestion is really great
Chananain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gambling is terrible, I think you've already seen for yourself. In addition to the fact that gambling sucks all the money out of a person, they can also cause spoiled relationships between family members. I got addicted to the casinо here last year cisdetroit.org and I started spending all my money on it. As a result, I had a fight with my family and was left alone without money. Fortunately, I came to my senses and gave up gambling. Now I am forever convinced that gambling is an evil, and it must be fought. I advise you to consult a doctor, I think he will be able to do something. Or your son should lose all the money and then he will realize what he has done.

Last edited by Chananain on Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Tenderness

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn`t recommend
Tenderness

He is very young
Tenderness

It may cause a problem
jiuer7845

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Travis Scott Jordan 1

Yeezy Shoes

Yeezy Supply

Air Jordans

Jordan 11s

Jordan 11

Jordans Shoes

Retro Jordans

Moncler Jackets

Nike Air Jordan

Moncler Outlet

Off-White

Yeezy 450

Yeezy 500

Yeezy

Yeezy 700

Yeezy Supply

Off White Shoes

NFL Jerseys

Jordan Shoes

Jordans Shoes

Yeezy 350 V2

Adidas Yeezy

Yeezy

Yeezy 700

Yeezy

Nike Outlet

Yeezy Shoes

UNC Jordan 1

Jordan 13

Jordan AJ 1

Yeezy Foam Runner

Nike Outlet

Nike Outlet

AJ1

Yeezy Supply

Yeezy Zebra

Jordan 1 Low

Air Jordans

Pandora Charms

Adidas UK

Nike Store

Adidas Yeezy Official Website

Yeezy 350

Jordan 1

Nike Outlet

YEEZY SUPPLY

Pandora Charms

Nike Shoes

Nike Outlet

Pandora Outlet

Jordan Shoes

Air Jordan 4

Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Rings

Pandora Bracelets

Adidas Yeezy

Yeezy

Pandora Charms

Nike Outlet

Adidas Yeezy

Air Max 720

Nike Air Max 270

Air Jordan 11

Air Force 1

Air Jordan 1

Nike Jordans

Jordan 1s

Pandora UK

Nike Jordan 1

Jordan 1

Yeezy Slides

Nike Air VaporMax

Nike Vapormax Flyknit

Air Jordan 1 Mid

Adidas yeezy

Yeezy Shoes

Adidas Yeezy

Yeezy 350

Nike Shoes

Nike Outlet

Yeezy

NFL Shop Official Online Store

Nike UK

Yeezy

Yeezy 350
Fanike

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great
strikey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stopping problem gambling togesloto can be extremely difficult but, once stopped, the ongoing task is to stay stopped. Ex-problem gamblers find it extremely difficult to engage in recreational gambling again. For most problem gamblers, if not all, an abstinence-based approach to recovery is needed in order to enjoy a full and wholesome life. In order to maintain abstinence, it is crucial that an effective programme of recovery is in place to prevent relapse.

Ex-gamblers, so used to the highs and lows of active addiction togesloto, typically struggle with periods of boredom in their lives. Try to plan your days so that you aren’t tempted to fill empty space by gambling. Research(1) seems to back this up when findings showed that problem gamblers have a low threshold for boredom. When faced with an uninspiring task they will invariably avoid it or not complete it.

This means trying to forget about what happened yesterday, including your gambling losses. A desire to get even with the bookmakers or togesloto will restrict your ability to focus on your recovery issues. Taking your life one day at a time also means not worrying about what tomorrow might hold for you in your life. Keep the focus on what you can do today that will help your ongoing recovery from addiction.
EdenNoack

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu jhgjghjgh fhfghfggfh
williams123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for sharing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: