SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The cost of real estate in Bulgaria
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kulibali

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:02 am    Post subject: The cost of real estate in Bulgaria Reply with quote

How can I find out the exact prices of real estate in Bulgaria? I don't find reliable information on the Internet, maybe I'm looking for something wrong
JanHam

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can find the information you need on Google. If you write "real estate in Bulgaria prices" in the search bar, you will find bulgarian real estate websites with prices.
PeterReeteen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is great advice! That's exactly what I did when I was looking for real estate for sale in Florida.
robykane

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also want to invest in real estate, because real estate prices have fallen due to the pandemic. And I will be able to make a good profit in the future. But it depends if I make the right investments. In fact, something tells me that this will be a very good deal for me. This is an amazing coincidence, but I am also interested in Bulgarian real estate, so I am researching their market. I have a friend who lives in Bulgaria and we decided to open a chain of mini-hotels with sea views. As you may have guessed, my friend will be my business partner. And so, we found an agency that provides real estate in Bulgaria for sale. I am pretty sure that you will find what you need there.
Ace864

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a friend from there. She said that the apartments there are cheap, especially if you compare them to the USA
johnh882

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

google it.
GooseWashington

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, I think you can find something like a virtual tour real estate and really see the houses that will be worth the money. I mean, a lot of companies are doing this now, especially for foreigners. Moreover, they make big discounts when buying a house. Good luck, I would also like to have an apartment somewhere near the beach.
ProvUnitV

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google is your friend
Linaberd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! I have lived in Bulgaria for 8 years. I can say that real estate prices are the same as in most of Europe!
RuthMorrisonMR

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can find the cost of real estate not only in Bulgaria but anywhere on the planet on chaddo.com . Chaddo is like a encyclopedia about real estate. Just keep up with the website and you're good to go. You'll always be updated about the real estate market. Therefore you'll know how to put the right price on a house. From time to time Chaddo does publish some rather useful articles about real estate investments. I find the articles to be extremely informative

Last edited by RuthMorrisonMR on Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
bettyvill

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice
thank you
I've searching in google for this question
ninagorman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:32 am    Post subject: Thanks for sharing! Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing!
Gooks1997

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We buy houses in any condition, even if they need repair. We also buy properties with liens, back taxes, and foreclosures. Many sellers are struggling to sell their homes because they don’t want to pay for the commission required by real estate agents or because they don’t have enough time to fix up their property before it goes on the market. We understand these factors and offer a solution that works for everyone involved! We Buy Houses Memphis is a real estate company that buys houses in Memphis and the surrounding areas. We specialize in making the home buying process simple and easy. We can help you sell your house fast, regardless of its condition or situation. No matter what kind of situation you’re going through, we can help you get it off your hands.
among1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, What an excellent article. That's what I'm looking for. I would like to suggest that you continue to share such types of information.
fireboy and watergirl
Noiadvds

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this interesting reply
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: