SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Delivery Option Using Dash as a Method of Payment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AE12Pr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:14 pm    Post subject: Delivery Option Using Dash as a Method of Payment Reply with quote

The" stay at home" order imposed by the Venezuelan government to avoid new infections and people's fear of Contracting the virus (Covid-19) have increased demand for home. In principle, this was the added value of stores, now it is a necessity. The sale of basic necessities, medicines, medicines, ready-made food, mobile phones was one of the most difficult items to acquire at the beginning of the emergency period in Venezuela. Merchants and buyers had difficulty moving this type of product, which is necessary for everyday life.

Dash as a cryptocurrency is full of solutions in Venezuela and around the world. Through the joint efforts of the most important and influential projects, such as Dash Help, Dash Mall and Parking, Dash Test and Dash Delivery Provider, it was possible to cover most of the country with training and integration of delivery opportunity...
smormad

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, how cool is that. In my place delivery won't even come if you live far.
TomSands

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having this option must be nice really, Venezuela is a really cool country. Not many people know that they have the largest oil reserves in the world.
BartSimp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not many people know that they have the largest oil reserves in the world. I mean paying with Dash for your delivery must be nice. Some of my deliveries during Covid haven't even come and when they see my Skrill card it is strange for them. I even got some comments like "what kind of card is that?"... It is crazy and I think that if more people knew about skrill they would use it more, at least people who work online. I trade with online for living and Skrill is really good for me. I managed to get my account to Silver VIP status for now and it is even better now. Go to baxity and follow all the steps to get an account and quick verification.
lindaperryly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:54 am    Post subject: New games Reply with quote

Hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: