SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to move my AOL mail to my iCloud account?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tianaturner03

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:07 am    Post subject: How to move my AOL mail to my iCloud account? Reply with quote

On the off chance that you wish to move your AOL mails to your iCloud account, at that point there are two different ways of doing as such. You can either move all the emails to your iCloud and utilizing the other strategy you can make such settings that all the new approaching emails will be legitimately sent to your iCloud account. In any case, the procedure for both is extraordinary however you will require the login accreditations of both the accounts to do as such. On the off chance that you have overlooked the subtleties of any of these accounts, at that point you won't have the option to achieve the reason.
The design on AOL mail is done in such a way, that all the AOL mails will be automatically moved to your iCloud account. The procedure is a similar when you sync AOL mail with iCloud. Notwithstanding, on the off chance that you wish to move a solitary message, you can without much of a stretch do as such by utilizing the toolbar present on your letter drop. In this way, here's the manner by which you can move all the spared emails from AOL to iCloud.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> La Cittą All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: