SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How To Start Vaping If You Know Nothing About It

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanielLee5

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:45 am    Post subject: How To Start Vaping If You Know Nothing About It Reply with quote

If you’re already a smoker but want to live a more healthy lifestyle, vaping represents the ideal alternative. 95% less harmful to your health than smoking tobacco, vaping is now being recommended as one of the best ways to give up the habit for life. However, if you don’t know anything about vaping, how do you get started?

The good news about vaping is that it is really easy to do. The hardest part is choosing between the different devices and different kinds of e-juice on the market today. Here are some top tips about how to get started with vaping if you’re a complete beginner.

Choose The Right Experience For You

Before you launch into vaping, think first about the kind of experience you want to have. The best way to do this is to identify what you like most about smoking and how this could impact on your vaping choices. You want to choose an experience that is satisfying and enjoyable so that you aren’t tempted to go back to cigarettes, so here are some things to consider:

Are you looking for a powerful nicotine hit?
Are you looking for a more sensory experience with lots of flavours?
Are you wanting to be discreet about your vaping habit or are you looking for huge vapour clouds?
Do you want a larger vaping device or do you want something you can carry about in your pocket easily when you’re out and about?
Once you have your answers to these questions, you will be in a better position to choose a device that best meets your needs.

Choosing A Device

Now you know what type of experience you’re looking for, you need to choose the right device. If you need a powerful nicotine hit to be satisfied, you should choose a device which has a heating element with a high resistance level. These devices enable you to vape e-liquids with a high content of nicotine and are usually quite discreet and compact so you can easily take them anywhere you need to go to make sure you’re never without your hit. On the other hand, if huge clouds are your goal, choose a device with a low resistance in its heating element.

If you’re looking for the same kind of physical experience as smoking, you might want to start out with a cig-a-like which have a very similar look and feel to cigarettes and will give you the same kind of throat hit as well as the same type of hand and arm movements that you are used to which will help to smooth the transitional period. On the downside, though, these devices will need replacing very regularly.

Investing in a starter kit is one of the best options as you will get virtually everything you need to get started straight out of the box without any complex learning curve. Some even come complete with e-liquid so you won’t have anything to worry about.

Choose Your Vape Juice

Choosing different e-liquids is one of the best things about vaping. Whereas you were fairly limited in flavours when you were smoking tobacco cigarettes, vaping opens up a world of opportunities. You can try everything from traditional tobacco-inspired flavours and refreshing menthol to fruity, dessert and cocktail inspired e-juices, so there’s sure to be something to suit your tastes. However, before you pick a flavour, there are some key things you need to know.

First of all, you need to consider the nicotine content you’re going to need. If you’re switching from smoking tobacco, you’ll almost certainly want to start off with a nicotine-containing e-liquid to smooth your transition, however the amount you need will vary depending on how heavy a smoker you are. If you’re using a device with higher power and low resistance you’ll need a lower nicotine content since you will be inhaling more vapour with every draw and so will be taking in more vapour. On the other hand, if you’re using a lower powered high resistance coil, you’ll probably need a higher content of nicotine if you’re looking for a more powerful hit. Around 12mg/ml is probably the right amount of nicotine for someone who is just starting out.

You will also need to choose between different ratios of PG and VG. If you’re looking for big clouds, a higher VG content would be best, however not all devices can handle very VG heavy e-juices. Many people start out with around a 50:50 blend and then see if they need to adjust as time goes on.

Read The Instructions

Once you have your chosen device, you should always make sure to read the instructions thoroughly before starting to vape. This will make sure you don’t make any mistakes that will spoil your first experience. One thing to note is that you should always leave your device for around 5 minutes after filling it for the first time so that you can be certain that the coil is fully covered with e-liquid. This will stop you from having a dry hit which will not only possibly ruin the coil but also give you a horrible flavour that may put your off vaping.

Follow these tips and you’re sure to have a great first vaping experience that will help you to quit smoking for life.
santrope

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started Smoking VAPE after I quit Smoking, when I play best online slots for real money, I can't help Smoking, and that's why I sometimes smoked 2 packs a day. VAPE helped me a lot with throwing, first smoked with nicotine, and now without nicotine.
nick555

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:11 am    Post subject: as for me Reply with quote

As for me, there is no better option for a beginner than a good vaping kit. I started with this one https://gypsyvapes.com/stiiizy-biiig-starter-kit and my first vaping experience was amazing (later I discovered many other vaping devices, but my first vaping kit was the most memorable purchase). [/url]
Harrish0I2

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god, how much spam there is. Nevertheless, thanks buddy for such a detailed guide for Beginners. I'm sorry that I did not see this post a couple of months ago when I started my way as a vaper;)
It was very interesting and unusual for me, but over time I got used to vaping. It was very difficult for me to find a quality liquid for my vape, but my friend eventually helped me and told a lot of interesting things and advised me of an excellent vaping store in the UK and there I found amazing vape liquids.

Last edited by Harrish0I2 on Sun May 31, 2020 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
stephensam

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 4:25 am    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

correct
stephensam

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 4:26 am    Post subject: Re: How To Start Vaping If You Know Nothing About It Reply with quote

nice
stephensam

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 4:26 am    Post subject: hai Reply with quote

different post
stephensam

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 4:27 am    Post subject: i Reply with quote

need some help
Froopents

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this info.
Sivcerv

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, vaping Is Less Harmful Than Smoking?
Tom1987

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vaping is the shit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: