SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I quit playing the division on account of this dark zone

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mmoak2018

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:52 pm    Post subject: I quit playing the division on account of this dark zone Reply with quote

All looks excellent, however I cannot stand for you trying to induce me to use certain launcher - I get the notion out of a corporate perspective (you want to have more control) - and even the entire lie about the"you want more diversity for the client" stuff, I make you have to mention that (but lets be actually its always about the money with corporations just like you) - if it had been about actual diversity (since I also get the review directed towards Steam/Valve) you'd just release the game across all possible market areas - but in the end youre just forcing people and that is a no go for me. I know it doesnt matter but Ill personally wait for this to be a non-exclusive title before I will give you some cash.

The branch was a fantastic game but it just got sickening once you enter the dark zone and only get totally demolished each time you spawn in by someone with an O.P loadout which could just drop me in a second it's just so damn toxic. Ubisoft tell me how you're going to halt the power loadouts for pvp. I quit playing the division on account of this dark zone that is toxic.

I'm quite sad they removed the snow. With the beta and I played convinced there are lots of improvements and tons of actions in the sport. However there was not any improvements I could really think about it's just like a copy adhesive game exceptt that it is summer. The snow gave the metro to me. Escape out of tarkov texture and it match snow drop engine ideal! Allways worse, where the next match is. Just dogs. The watch puppies second one was not good in my opinion in any way.

Certainly a great deal of folks here that didn't play with the beta that is closed. The endgame at The Division 2 is the zone that is shadowy and redoing the paths against LMB referred to as the tusks. The incredibly underwhelming courses are listed as the leg of this endgame despite poor they are supposed to play tripod. Oh so much potential wasted. Hopefully endgame will at some point seem and at least some of the bugs will be fixed and the abilities will become usable again but now the game is mostly only a replica of vanilla D1 with all of the exact same bugs that the original needed at launch.

The beta is pretty much the last item every 1 will find this game is turned into pve the devs r just too fool listenning to whiners & cry baby pvers. Firms r making server bigger n u guys r only going backwards thats hillarious lol. Even BO4 made the recovery systen manuel so that the game n fights will be faster n u guys r forcing each 1 to sit in cover for 10min to just get a kill? Doesnt care about division's pvp community they care is pve. I am hoping The Division 2 fails just like Destinay 2 did after launch understand their lesson n construct Division like Division 1 just another dissapointment out of ubisoft.

More The Division 2 products in www.mmotank.com/The-division-2-Boosting.html
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
paul4422

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no bus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Bus All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: