SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MapleStory M lets you take the adventures

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sletrry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:36 pm    Post subject: MapleStory M lets you take the adventures Reply with quote

Another fact is bots become almost extincted in Lv150+ maps (excluding Singapore and Malaysia). The motive is mobs have more and more HP (1mil to several mil) but bots won't invest in their equipment (they need sell each a bit coin to get their gain ) so they're not effective at spawn elite dinosaurs economically.

So my proposal is, remove or nerf the fall rate of boss and elites in regular maps, but keep it and boost drop speed in maps using pre-quests (such as mushroom land, kritias) and pt quests to make the system really benefit to actual players, and promote them to play sport content not grind unlimited in a map.Can we get a revanp for your own maplestory2 profession please?

I believe that it's really cool we can learn both herbalism and mining about the exact same character. Nice work.I want to indicate some upgrades I believe are needed from spending quite a lot of time working on leveling up my professions here are a couple of thoughts from my adventures so far.

Transform potions/recipes. Any chance of getting more monsters added? I really love making them and I do sell them in my store fairly affordable for others to enjoy. But I noticed some critters I can make, don't currently exist in the game (like Zombie Lupins and Invurate (spelling?)) .

I personally would love to view more Boss"Particular" ones inserted in like Pink Bean and a broader assortment of monsters. Plus it is more fun to hunt monsters around my degree to find the drops needed to make the potions.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to w w w.mmogo.c o m!
HDMI2Die

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good article bro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: