SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Selling houses

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoanneFraser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:33 am    Post subject: Selling houses Reply with quote

I want to sell my old house. Do I call a real estate agent, or there are companies who could help in these situations?
LisaHamiltonEu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't recommend you going to real estate agent. He will take a lot of money from you.
FTurner90

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Lisa. That's why I never did so, for example. I had a house in Essex and I sold it without an agent. On the other hand, I didn't manage to find a buyer on my own too. I just sold a house to The Property Buying Company for a decent price. One of my friends told me about them - he had a commercial property he was unable to buy, and they bought it from him. For a decent price as well. I think that this is rare - when companies actually give good money for stuff you sell them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: