SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Through a few curious chance one morning long in the past in

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karl19911229

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:23 am    Post subject: Through a few curious chance one morning long in the past in Reply with quote

Through a few curious chance one morning long in the past in the quiet of the arena, when there was less noise and more inexperienced, and the hobbits were nevertheless numerous and wealthy, and Bilbo Baggins was status at his door after breakfast smoking an substantial lengthy wood pipe that reached almost down to his woolly ft (neatly brushed) - Gandalf got here by using. Gandalf! In case you had heard handiest a quarter of what i have heard about him, and i have simplest heard very little of all there's to hear, you will be organized for any type I of extremely good tale. Stories and adventures sprouted up everywhere in the place wherever he went, within the most extremely good fashion. He had not been down that manner under The Hill for a long time and ages, not considering the fact that his pal the old Took died, in fact, and the hobbits had almost forgotten what he gave the look of. He had been away over The Hill and across The Water on commercial enterprise of his personal due to the fact that they were all small hobbit-boys and hobbit-ladies.

All that the unsuspecting Bilbo saw that morning become an antique man with a staff. He had a tall pointed blue hat, a long grey cloak, a silver headscarf over which a white beard hung down underneath his waist, and enormous black boots.

"true morning!" said Bilbo, and he meant it. The sun changed into shining, and the grass became very green. But Gandalf looked at him from below lengthy hairy eyebrows that caught out similarly than the brim of his shady hat. "What do you imply?" be said. "Do you wish me a great morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I need now not; or that you're feeling exact this morning; or that it's far morning to be correct on?"
nick555

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
breakfast smoking an substantial lengthy wood pipe that reached almost down to his woolly

Just wondering, what was he smoking? I asked myself this question during the whole saga. I am into cigarettes and vaping very much, so this almost a professional interest.
josephtompson9

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting
hannajackson0809

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> La Cittą All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: