SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ime flies, the sun and

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylq123

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:52 pm    Post subject: ime flies, the sun and Reply with quote

ime flies, the sun and the moon are like a shuttle. Twenty years have passed and I am already the UN Secretary-General who lives in the United States.e day, I was looking at the information in front of the computer Marlboro Cigarettes Online From Usa. Suddenly, my classmate Liu Li��s picture appeared on my computer screen. She told me that the groundbreaking ceremony for a modern school funded by her hometown will be held tomorrow, and the students will make an appointment to gather together and let me participate.ly the next morning, I boarded the plane back to my hometown Cheap Cigarettes Newport In Nj. After an hour of air flight, I let the plane fall at the location designated by Liu Li Discount Newport 100S Cigarettes. When I got off the plane, a group of people came in. They are all my elementary school students. Oh, if it is not an introduction, I really can��t recognize it. Everyone shook hands and embraced, and sentimental Wang Min still cried! Liu Li said; "Don't stand here, everyone will go to the temporary headquarters to rest, time to come, and then join the celebration together."alked into the temporary headquarters together. Although it is to build a temporary house built by the new school, the modern equipment is very well prepared. Liu Liyi presses the button on the command panel, and the necessary items such as tables and stools and drinks are gradually presented. After everyone sat down, they rushed to ask each other about the situation over the years. Liu Li said: "Don't argue, let's introduce ourselves in order. I will come first." She said that she has changed a lot of work after graduating from college. She has been developing real estate for several years and is now a famous real estate tycoon in the country. I just want to do something for the children in my hometown. When everyone applauded, Nobel Prize winner Wang Wenjing changed his original introverted and publicly disclosed his cancer treatment formula; Liu Wenzhao Cheap Newport 100S Free Shipping, the king of grain production, showed his four season rice; he was handmade at school Wholesale Cigarettes Marlboro Online. The expert Zhou Hao took out his newly developed high-tech car model; Liu Xiaolu, a literary and art commissioner of the year, took out a mini-disc and showed his own director��s blockbuster "Eight Years after Earth" that won the first prize at the International Film Festival. Let everyone be dumbfounded; Dong Wentao, who has become a great writer, gave us the signature book he had just published; what is even more unexpected is that Lu Yuanqi, who was careless and hard-working, has now become the boss of the nursery industry in his hometown... ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: