SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Couple of Enhancement Requests

View previous topic :: View next topic  
avmartin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: A Couple of Enhancement Requests Reply with quote

First off...teriffic implementation!

A couple of itmes that I think would help things out that shouldn't be too difficult.

1) In the messages, could the background be color-coded to match the color of the player in the game? That way, when I see the message, I know the player.

2) Is it worth opening the messages in a new window? Then (with 1 above) I could read the messages while looking at the map.

3) Is there any way to embed the end of year 1 scoring in the gamelog? Even if it's just the actual HTML table output? I am attempting to track the data, and if I forget to write it down for a particular game and make my move, I have no way to go back and re-create it.

Thanks,
Andrew
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: