SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Confirmation of "Pass" selection

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bogey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Confirmation of "Pass" selection Reply with quote

Let me begin by saying how much I appreciate all the work the designers have done with making an auction version of Tikal. It's great.

At the end of each turn you are asked to confirm your moves or start over.

Can you do the same for the bidding on tiles? A few of us have hit "Pass" by mistake when we wanted to bid and there is no confirm....you stuck with your mistake. (This doesn't seem to be a problem when placing a bid as that requires choosing an amount then confirming.)

Thanks for you consideration.
HappyProle
SBW Developer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was discussed during beta test... and I'm not quite sure I understand the logic behind it. You have a drop down to choose your bid -- which defaults to Pass. Then you have a button that says "Confirm". Are you asking for a step to confirm what you just confirmed?

Maybe we should default the bid choice to something invalid... so if you just choose "Confirm" it doesn't do anything?
latashasanders

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:55 pm    Post subject: Recommended Reply with quote

I am found of Maths subject
Neff90

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are everywhere, thanks buddy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: