SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tikal Oktoberfest ROUND 2 match ups

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JokeToy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Tikal Oktoberfest ROUND 2 match ups Reply with quote

I rolled the dice again to determine the Tikal Oktoberfest ROUND 2 match ups and here's what happened, with JokeToy = 1, Barra(uda = 2, albeitar = 3, gregyako = 4, Araneuz = 5, tab99 = 6:

ROUND 2 Game 1
1 3 6 -> JokeToy v. albeitar v. tab99 in @TKO#07
2 4 5 -> Barra(uda v. gregyako v. Araneuz in @TKO#08

ROUND 2 Game 2
1 2 5 -> JokeToy v. Barra(uda v. Araneuz in @TKO#09
3 4 6 -> albeitar v. gregyako v. tab99 in @TKO#10

I'll create @TKO#07 and @TKO#09. gregyako, please create @TKO#08 and @TKO#10. When you create these games, please use the game names as indicated, make them 3-player password games with password = 2013TKO, and leave end-to-end worker movement checked. Also, please name the players in the comment box, like so: JokeToy v. albeitar v. tab99

OK then. Please join your games as soon as possible and keep them moving along as fast as you can, with at least one turn per game per day. There are 36 tournament points up for grabs in ROUND 2 so every player is still mathematically alive to make the playoffs. Let's get out there and dig up that Jungle again Cool
olivergray

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's great to know this valuable information.
JamesKMcClaskey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:16 am    Post subject: how to reset epson printer to factory settings Reply with quote

Great news! I really like your post, it is very helpful for me. I have got so much relevant information from this post. But do you know about how to reset epson printer to factory settings
Clarar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:41 am    Post subject: Tikal Oktoberfest ROUND 2 match ups Reply with quote

The anticipation for Tikal Oktoberfest's ROUND 2 match-ups is building! Exciting clashes between teams promise intense competition and thrilling moments that fans won't want to miss.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: