SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tikal heads up tournament 2nd round results

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JokeToy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Tikal heads up tournament 2nd round results Reply with quote

i'm happy to be able to post the results for the 2nd round of the Tikal heads up tournament. the auction games do take longer to play but the action was lively and interesting:

@THU#08 (w) Barra(uda 171 JokeToy 160
@THU#09 (w) Barra(uda 185 Saul Pum 179
@THU#10 (w) JokeToy 177 borisumi 170
@THU#11 (w) gregyako 147 borisumi 130
@THU#12 (w) Saul Pum 182 jvick25 163
@THU#13 (w) jvick25 176 StanislavTikal 144
@THU#14 (w) gregyako 148 StanislavTikal 138

here are the standings and point totals after 4 games played by each player (2 points for a win, 1 point for a tie):

(1) Barra(uda 8
(2) gregyako 6
(2) JokeToy 6
(3) Saul Pum 4
(4) borisumi 2
(4) jvick25 2
(5) StanislavTikal 0

i was one of his victims in the 2nd round so let me be the first to congratulate Barra(uda for his perfect record of 4-0 and his perfect score of 8 - excellent play Laughing congrats also to greg for notching 2 wins this round and to jvick for grabbing his first win.

Barra(uda is now the player to beat but not to worry, there are still 4 more rounds to catch up and give him a run for his money Mr. Green with 3 games already in the books and the other 4 in the later stages, the 3rd round is moving along very nicely. it would be great to be able to post 3rd round results and kick off the 4th round by this time next week (July 18th).

btw, greg completed both his 3rd round games the other day and told me that he won't be available to play again until late this month. the rest of us can still start our 4th round games at the end of round 3 with the understanding that greg's opponents will have to wait a bit to get underway against him.

thanks to all of you for your participation and sportsmanship. let's keep it going strong while enjoying more fun in the Jungle this summer Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: