SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3PTAT 1st round results

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: 3PTAT 1st round results Reply with quote

Well, well, well! The 5th game of the 1st round has finally concluded. Seven days in front of Christmas! Surprised It took 49 days to complete, but it's finally in the books. Not sure why the delays we had happened. And here's hoping the next 3 rounds won't be so long. Razz

So with that here is a tally board of the games themselves and the points awarded to everyone per their individual games and everyones point total going into the 2nd round - which by the way seems to be moving along OK. And congrats to all who grabbed wins in the round. Smile

3PTAT#1 / JokeToy__132 (5) / Jamesparauda__126 (3) / Jimsluyter__83 (1)

3PTAT#2 / The Hammer__136 (5) / Klingone__110 (3) / Jamesparauda / 98 (1)

3PTAT#3 / Klingone__131 (5) / JokeToy__124 (3) / Jimsluyter__112 (1)

3PTAT#4 / Jamesparauda__143 (5) / NoMoreCheese__121 (3) / Jimsluyter__111 (1)

3PTAT#5 / The Hammer__124 (5) / JokeToy__118 (3) / NoMoreCheese__108 (1)

Players point totals - 3 games played:

Jamesparauda__9 pts
Jimsluyter______3 pts
JokeToy_______11 pts

Players point totals - 2 games played:

NoMoreCheese__4 pts
Klingone_______8 pts
The Hammer___10 pts

That wraps up the 1st round totals. Will be interesting to see the tally of points once all have played 5 games.

As I mentioned above the 2nd round seems to be progressing fairly decent thus far. With Christmas fast approaching I expect some if not all to be a little busy with more important things concerning the holiday. I myself will be out of town this year during X-mas and will not have internet access while I'm gone. I will post my absent days on the callender - and hope everyone else will do the same if you will have some down time. Lets please be polite and courteous to our fellow gamers and let them know of our absense dates. THANKS!! Very Happy

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. Have a safe and festive holiday celebration. Thanks for your participation and attention. Will text you in the coming new year! Happy Gaming - The Hammer Cool
The Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: 2nd Round Completed Reply with quote

The 2nd round is now complete and here are the results of the games and everyones total points after 5 games each.

3PTAT#6 / Klingone__129 (5) / Jamesparauda__126 (3) / NoMoreCheese__124 (1)

3PTAT#7 / JokeToy__140 (5) / NoMoreCheese__138 (3) / Jimsluyter__114 (1)

3PTAT#8 / JokeToy__138 (5) / The Hammer__137 (3) / Jamesparauda__121 (1)

3PTAT#9 / Klingone__154 (5) / The Hammer__139 (3) / Jimsluyter__130 (1)

3PTAT#10 / Klingone__156 (5) / The Hammer__133 (3) / NoMoreCheese__126 (1)

Players Point Totals - 5 games played ranked 1 thru 6:

23 points - Klingone

21 ponts - JokeToy

19 pionts - The Hammer

13 points - Jamesparauda

9 points - NoMoreCheese

5 points - Jimsluyter

Those are the new tally of points thus far in our little tourney.

Congrats go out to Klingone scoring 3 wins this round and grabbing the points lead after 2 rounds - 1/2 way through the contest. Smile And not to be left out - congrats also to JokeToy for scoring a pair of wins in both his games this round. Smile

Looks like the rest of us have our work cut out for us to try and make the final game after the 4 rounds to play for bragging rights. Good luck to all through the 3rd round. Lets all continue to be punctual and check in and move when we're able. Thanks again for ya'll's attention and participation. Best of strategies to everyone and happy gaming. The Hammer Cool
JokeToy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats, klingone! 15 points in 1 round is very impressive Very Happy

and thanks, Hammer, for the great job you're doing managing the tournament. i'm looking forward to this new round of games Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: