SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

display problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JokeToy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:46 am    Post subject: display problems Reply with quote

i'm having serious display problems on SBW running Safari 5.1.1 under MacOS 10.6.8. anyone else out there having display issues today (thursday, 20 october)?
JokeToy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i apologize to my fellow tikal players for not being able to take my turns today because of the display problems i'm having on SBW. hope this is a temporary aberration and that i'll be back on the air soon. i did recently install a new Adobe Flash player but i'm reasonably sure SBW relies on HTML and Javascript rather than Flash. all my other safari windows are working just fine.
JokeToy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firefox 7.0.1 is displaying SBW just fine. it's possible that SBW is not compatible with Safari 5.1.1. has anyone else experienced this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: