SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tikal Auction Tournament - 3 player results

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: Tikal Auction Tournament - 3 player results Reply with quote

Well game 15 finally finished up a few days ago and it's time to post the results of round 3 and give our though incomplete total results of the tournament.
Congrats go out to James, JokeToy and Borisumi for their 1st place finishes in games played this round. Following are games 11 thru 15 totals.

#11 - jamesparauda - 126 / 5 pts \\ Bogey - 121 / 2 pts \\ Borisumi - 116 / 1 pt

#12 - JokeToy - 149 / 5 pts \\ Iceman - 129 / 2 pts \\ Bogey - 127 / 1 pt

#13 - Borisumi - 127 / 5 pts \\ Bogey - 123 / 2 pts \\ The Hammer - 95 / 1 pt

#14 - The Hammer - 134 / 5 pts \\ Borisumi - 127 / 2 pts \\ Iceman - 114 / 1 pt

#15 - JokeToy - 142 / 5 pts \\ jamesparauda - 135 / 2 pts \\ Iceman - 125 / 1 pt

Here are the points tally through round three. Note that some players played eight games while some only played seven.

The Hammer - 7 games played - r1 = 8.5/ r2 = 15/ r3 = 6/ total = 29.5 pts

Bogey - 8 games played - r1 = 13.5/ r2 = 7/ r3 = 5/ total = 25.5 pts

JokeToy - 7 games played - r1 = 3/ r2 = 9/ r3 = 10/ total = 22 pts

Borisumi - 8 games played - r1 = 8/ r2 = 2/ r3 = 8/ total = 18 pts

Jamesparauda - 7 games played - r1 = 3/ r2 = 4/ r3 = 7/ total = 14 pts

Iceman - 8 games played - r1 = 4/ r2 = 3/ r3 = 4/ total = 11 pts

And that's how things stand after three rounds. Would have been interesting to see how things would have shaped up with a final round. But we're not going to cry over spilled milk. Of course that coming from me isn't saying much seeing how I finished with the most pts. But the tourney is marked incomplete so there is no winner.

Something that I did notice is how some players seemed to pick up their pace points wise from the start to the 3rd round completion. JokeToy and James both started out slow and did better each round as they progressed. And some started off gang busters and then gradually fell off. Bogey and I cranked up fast and then slacked off. A N Y W A Y . . .

Thanks to everyone for your part and participation. And thank you also for your patience and good sportsmanship. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other out there in future games. Good luck and fortune to all.

Happy gaming - The Hammer Cool
JokeToy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for hosting, hammer. and congrats on posting the best total. your perfect 2nd round left the rest of us in the dust Mr. Green

extra thanks to all the players for their competitiveness and sportsmanship. each one of my games was challenging and fun. let's crank this up again some time soon Cool
jamesparauda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Hammer for putting it together. Thanks to everyone for playing. I'll see you around the site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: