SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Abandoned games!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeRandle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: Abandoned games! Reply with quote

I've only been using this site for a short time now, but am surprised at the rate a which users abandon games. Granted, it's only 2 of the 3 games I've joined so far, but that is already a frustrating rate.

Can there be a rule that if a user is in a game where it is his play, and he has not responded in more than 2 weeks, he cannot start or join any new games on the whole site!

Who thinks this would help?

Also, can I get rid of these games from my list? I know it doesn't hurt for them to just hang around, but it just reminds me of my frustration. I want them off my list.
greyshoe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking through my 3 abandoned games 1 was a game of tikal abandoned 925 days ago by one individual and 2 were games of Amun Re 923 days by another individual. Theoretically, if the Amun-Re player showed back up, could we resume the game since it was begun before the cutoff date? Very Happy Mr. Green

In essence this is all just a post to say, "DAMN YOU PHONE AND TABLET APPS!!! I WANT AMUN-RE BACK!! " Evil or Very Mad
ShareWolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same question.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: