SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bug in Amun-Re game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sacarino

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:11 am    Post subject: Bug in Amun-Re game Reply with quote

In Amun-Re game "You Can't Spell Faster w/o Re 3", I have much more money than I should have to, and it happened just after the "PHP Database error" of these last days.

It counted me 5 harvest of 28 golds, that added to 4 golds I had previously, makes a total of 144 (4 + 28*5).

Instead, I should have only 38: The previous 4 plus a harves of 34 (only once, but of 34 golds due to a harves increase I played).
Knave

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One way might be to use the messaging system to bid.

eg.

Sacarino: I bid 3 on Baharaya
Knave: I bid 1 on Edfu
Freduk: I bid 6 on Baharaya
Sacarino: I bid 0 on Memphis

Now, at the end, Knave pays 1, Freduk pays 3, and Sacarino bids whatever extra gold he has on Memphis. Game is unaffected.
freduk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect you'll just have to go with it.
Perhaps you could try *not to use* the extra money - maybe leave yourself a notepad to that effect, although it would still count in scoring.
Alternatively, you could warn your fellow players, then throw it all into one sacrifice to bring it down to what you should have.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: