SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Map Testing or other

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rico44

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Map Testing or other Reply with quote

Well, it turns out that the tourney's and the 2p league are not enough for me after all. Even after all the new games I've been setting up, my hunger is not sated.

So, I wondered, does anyone need a 2nd player to test any new maps, or even to make a 3 player test group for their new maps? I'm happy to play a standard plus variant 1 plus variant 2 on each map, 2p'ers or more. (even a variant 1+2 game, I guess, lol)

Anyone still making many new maps they need a tester for? Very Happy

I'm even considering making some myself, but noooooooo-one would want that to happen, surely.... Wink
cpsof95

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in making new maps and testing them, but not so interested in testing maps made by others. Twisted Evil
rico44

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you get creative and need someone to test 'em out with, just pm me for a set of games or whatever you like, assuming you don't just start a random open game of course. I'm happy to help test your maps as long as you don't beat me -all- the time, lol. Smile
alvaalas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are various strategies used by verification engineers. https://hacken.io/researches-and-investigations/formal-verification/
Maybe you'd better contact the experts for formal verification. All software goes through a testing phase before release. Similarly, testing games costs test engineers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: