SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Taking back moves

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JimF

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:38 am    Post subject: Taking back moves Reply with quote

I presume this doesn't exist already, but it would be nice to be able to take back an erroneous move.

There would need to be some constraints around this:
1) Ability to take back the move up until the next player has started their move.
2) Certain moves (such as taking Power Cards in Amun Re) are a matter of chance as to what you get and you should not be allowed to take them back once you see what you got.
3) Probably other constraints I can't think of.

As an example (unfortunately one that has recently happenned to me), I accidentally clicked on a province in the auction stage of Amun-Re whilst deciding which province to bid on. The one I accidentally clicked on was not one of the ones I was considering. This may have ruined my chances in this game which is a shame (at least for me) after playing the game over a number of days.
fatbloke

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A similar feature could be added to Wallenstein allowing you to redo your planning move (as long as the game is still waiting for someone else). I've had a couple of instances where I've hit the button and thought argggghhhh, I forgot to do X.
lotsa blots

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Particlar Wallenstein 'Arggh!' that this feature would fix (although I've run into strains of 'you deserve it for not paying attention' thinking here also...):

Move A, Move B and Buy1 Army & Move load a default province. There are several occasions (one today) where I moved to a wrong province that was my own, triggering no probabilistic 'past posting', but great regret by me for my haste.

With proposed feature, I could have easily fixed my error.

This possbility for error does NOT exist in the physical game, as there is no default presented in the physical game.

Lotsa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: