SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why not Shogun?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hemp

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:03 am    Post subject: Why not Shogun? Reply with quote

Hi.
I think that, since the game code is almost the same, it would be easy to make a Shogun SpielByWeb version. It would be great, don't you think so?
ges

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: Why not Shogun? Reply with quote

hemp wrote:
Hi.
I think that, since the game code is almost the same, it would be easy to make a Shogun SpielByWeb version. It would be great, don't you think so?

Since we have Wallenstein, I'd rather see effort go into other games. Just my 2 cents.
Hydermen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation Exclamation Yup i vote for Shogun vs Wallenstein ! if you dont whant to have tow same kind of games in the games list i said let's go for Shogun ! is much better Wink

- Question Why Question -

Arrow i like more the way you can buy your turn orders for each seasons and give you a spécial cards for a extra bonus (+1 attack,+1 def, +1 rice<grain>, +1 chest <gold> , 6 armies for 3 chest <gold> )

Arrow i think the events cards are more logic in Shogun they not pénalise or give you bonus in only one region Twisted Evil

Arrow the map is more cool too wit the sea attack and the provinces are almost more easy to pronounce Laughing

anw i think that gona attract more peoples in this server for sure wit the good popularity of this game around the world and the great rating in BGG <Board Game Geek> http://www.boardgamegeek.com/browser.php?itemtype=game&sortby=rank web site Wink

i hope you gona make the exchange or add this game

Thanx

Fred

Twisted Evil hmmm why not to start a petition Very Happy

ok .... sign like me ! for those whant to add Shogun or exchange it for Wallenstein in the Games list
Hydermen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SIGN
Malu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Shogun Reply with quote

i tink it would be great to play Shogun Very Happy

Malu
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: