SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duda1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Administrators, please, help me!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

I changed my e-mail. So, the e-mail adress for my acount, named "Duda", was wrong. So, I was update my Profile with my new e-mail adress, but I typed the e-mail WRONG.

Because this, my acount is now inactive, and I will NOT receive the message to activate, because the registered e-mail is wrong.

How may I correct my registered e-mail? I canīt lose my acount that I have for several years and have many games running. Crying or Very sad

Please, my CORRECT e-mail is [correct email], instead of [incorrect email]. Administrators, Iīm expecting your help as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Eduardo (Duda)
milksheikh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I've corrected it for you. And Duda1 is no more (such as short life)...
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Duda

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much, my friend!!!! Smile
nita20698

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: i'm also having problems Reply with quote

i changed e mails, got the blocked message, submitted new e mail info, went to your e mail to me hit the link and am still blocked

sent you an email but still am blocked:(

Nita20698
Duda

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, but Iīm not understand... my e-mail was fully active, and I received an e-mail informing your reply here. My acount is active too. Any problem remaining?
nita20698

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: still a problem Reply with quote

i still get the pink message that i'm blocked from joining because my e mail is invalid:(
Duda

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I understand now, sorry... I recommend you to create a new topic asking a solution to the administrators. Iīm not one of then, unfortunatelly... Smile

Good luck and happy new year!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: