SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How long since...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hermes88

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: How long since... Reply with quote

I think it would be nice to know how long it has been that (a) the game and (b) any game has been waiting on a particular player.

Ideally, I'd like this to be displayed by the game AND on a player's info if you click on him.

Note, this is different than how long since the player's last move. For example, a player may not have moved for a while because it was not his turn in any game and he has been waiting on other players. Instead, I want a measure of how long people have been waiting on him (both in the game I'm playing with him and in all the games he is playing). This gives me a since of how long it has been since he has checked in to see if it is his turn.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: