SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Changing username
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
s950490

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: Changing username Reply with quote

Hi!

When registering on for the first time I did not know that the Username would be the same as "shown nickname in games". With one game behind I love the system, and will play more - but I would need to change Username to something bmore describing, as it is now a row of numbers only.

Q: can I DELETE my existing profile and start a new one? From WHERE would I do this? Can not find an option in my profile as "delete profile". If I try to register a new username on my existing email it does not allow me to do so. With the game turns it would be important for me to have the email-information to the email i frequently (constantly?) am online with...

Any idea or suggestions how I can proceed?

Eternally grateful,
Rasmus

[quote="mdfreeman7"]Is there a way I can change my username?
Back when I signed up I didn't know how addicted to gaming I would become (thanks Goo, Spud) so I didn't use my usual handle. Now that I have several local friends on the site it kills me that I can't use my standard username in games with them. I know I'm whining. Sorry. Could I change it?
Please.
I'll be your best friend.
20,000 rainbows.
KIT
Have a bitchin' summer
Mrs. Dankert's homeroom sucked.
Hava brew, hava screw, Havasu!

Sorry. Where was I...?

~Big[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: