SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to start a game thats not full?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Early_10

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: How to start a game thats not full? Reply with quote

I set a Santiago game for 3, 4, or 5 players. game # 23834, there are currently 3 joined but I don't see how to start it up.
stargate

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: How to start a game thats not full? Reply with quote

Early_10 wrote:
I set a Santiago game for 3, 4, or 5 players. game # 23834, there are currently 3 joined but I don't see how to start it up.

click on your games ---
then click on "your games waiting to start"
you can then start the games from this screen
I hope this helps Smile
Venuns

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no way you must
LucyElliott

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:07 am    Post subject: i'm happy Reply with quote

i'm happy Laughing
kolins24

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Discover the amazing Mostbet website! With a wide range of thrilling games and an intuitive interface, we offer the best online gaming experience. Enjoy slot machines, table games, live poker, and much more. With generous bonuses and fast payouts, we guarantee exciting fun and lucrative winnings. Join our community of passionate players today! Experience Mostbet and unleash the excitement of online gambling. Good luck!
micheal0487

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you should wait for your number
Jollyf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poker is an art that combines psychology, luck, and strategy, and many people find it to be a fascinating past time. However, you must practice and learn a lot if you want to improve as a player. pokerhopper.com can be useful here. PokerHopper gives users access to a variety of tools, such as tutorials, advice from seasoned players, and the chance to take part in online tournaments. PokerHopper aids players in honing their abilities in this way, enhancing the fun and effectiveness of the game. Anyone who wants to master the game of poker will find this service to be a great ally.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Santiago All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: