SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Middle polyp tile not defaulting in...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rooker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Middle polyp tile not defaulting in... Reply with quote

In Game 23071, I placed an orange polyp tile beside the middle space. I did not default in the bonus tile as it should.
freduk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a bug to me too. I'm sure an admin will be along shortly to fix it, but in the meantime, you might want to post an in-game message asking the other players to pause until it's fixed.
RyanMC
SBW Developer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you playing the advanced version? There is no bonus tile with the advanced rules.
freduk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can they tell? The game doesn't mention it anywhere...
Having said that, the previous player used a polyp tile to play on the bonus square, so maybe. Perhaps the game screen could indicate which version is being played?
phil

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Middle polyp tile not defaulting in... Reply with quote

Rooker wrote:
In Game 23071, I placed an orange polyp tile beside the middle space. I did not default in the bonus tile as it should.

http://www.spielbyweb.com/game.php?games_id=23071

It's not a bug. The Current Games list shows that you are indeed playing with the Advanced Rules. This version does not award a free polyp tile when playing next to the middle square, and it requires one more tile when consuming corals (i.e., 5 instead of 4, and 6 in the last round).

It would be nice if ADVANCED RULES was indicated on the game page, perhaps at the top of the screen.
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Reef Encounter All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: