SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Script user profiles for color preferences to default?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kwojtasz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Script user profiles for color preferences to default? Reply with quote

A new addition at MabiWeb they are testing is default color preferences by player. So you can choose to always be green or always blue, etc... and everyone in your game could "choose" to be the same color. Albeit, the color you get is specific to your view of the game. Thus when you are in multiple games, you would always be the same color since your view of the game is via your color preference.

Not sure on how hard it was to script, but here is the forum link from MabiWeb talking about it. Maybe you could get the code they used and see if it is even something feasible for SpielByWeb.

http://www.mabiweb.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=153
Mooslander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, the very same feature request came to my mind, too. I'm playing in multiple games with the same set of players even, and to my great confusion everyone's a different colour in each game.

Of course, maybe I should for the sake of sanity concentrate on one game at a time... Embarassed

I'd love to be also able to set the default colour for other players, so that I could easily make out friends or arch-rivals (two not entirely exclusive categories!).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: