SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AI product design

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nohyur

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:15 am    Post subject: AI product design Reply with quote

Hey everyone! I'm interested in finding online courses on "Intro to AI product design" in the USA. Any recommendations on where I can find this training?
vuduzu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there! I vaguely remember hearing about courses like that, possibly through ELVTR online school. However, I'm not entirely certain. You might want to check their website directly at https://elvtr.com/course/intro-to-ai-product-design. There, you can find all the details about the course yourself.
FayeCupp

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CNC machines can work with various materials, including wood, metal, plastic, foam, and composites, expanding the possibilities for craftsmen and designers. Whether working with traditional dxf file packages materials or experimenting with new mediums, CNC technology offers endless creative opportunities.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: