SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The application of smart technology to pets?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackwhite

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:43 am    Post subject: The application of smart technology to pets? Reply with quote

Lately, I've been hearing more and more about various smart pet technologies. From smart bowls to automated toys. On the one hand, it sounds very interesting and useful, but on the other hand - how much is it really necessary for my cat? Share your experience, who has already used such novelties? Is it worth the investment?
netsmarb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing.Thanks.
gwalters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: The application of smart technology to pets? Reply with quote

jackwhite wrote:
Lately, I've been hearing more and more about various smart pet technologies. From smart bowls to automated toys. On the one hand, it sounds very interesting and useful, but on the other hand - how much is it really necessary for my cat? Share your experience, who has already used such novelties? Is it worth the investment?

Yes, smart technology for pets https://www.cogniteq.com/blog/iot-pet-tech-solutions-future-smart-technologies-pets is becoming more and more popular, and many of them are really useful. I've used automated feeders that monitor the pet's diet and feeding regimen, and this is especially handy when I'm not home. There are also smart toys to keep your pet entertained and occupied. These kinds of devices not only make it easier to care for your pet, but also improve their quality of life. If you're willing to invest in your pet's comfort, it's worth it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: