SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Cost of Hatred

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chananain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:01 am    Post subject: The Cost of Hatred Reply with quote

Here is one scripture that outlines the cost of hatred towards others, even a brother or sister in the faith of the Lord Jesus Christ.

In accordance with what Jesus Christ has done - we to ought to react the same way, however - believe that mutual respect of course is needed towards any person regardless of who they are according to Jesus Christ that even means to people who have not saved. We are to also respect them as well, in as far as you are able to live at peace with every person. Because not every person will live in peace with you. (Romans 12:1Cool

1 John 3:14 We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. The one who does not love remains in death. ​

15Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that eternal life does not reside in a murderer.​

16By this we know what love is: Jesus laid down His life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.​

The word hate here in the Greek is: mison 3404- and what it means is (I hate, detest, love less, esteem less)​

3404 miséō – properly, to detest (on a comparative basis); hence, denounce; to love someone or something less than someone (something) else, i.e. to renounce one choice in favor of another.​

Hatred can be you looking down on others as they are less than you, an you respect them less, and thus love less, even you favoring someone over another person. (Respect should be towards all people, in love not hate)​

Hatred is a very costly emotion us humans have ; and me myself lavished in this hate for many many years. The only way to correct is to let Jesus Christ by the spirit flow through you, by having faith and believing in Him being born again.​

Lets look at one more scripture.

1 John 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?​

21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.​

The same word in Greek : Hate: 3404 miséō – properly, to detest (on a comparative basis); hence, denounce; to love someone or something less than someone (something) else, i.e. to renounce one choice in favor of another.​

He that love a brother : 25 Agapao' - Usage: I love, wish well to, take pleasure in, long for; denotes the love of reason, esteem. . 25 (agapáō) preeminently refers to what God prefers as He "is love" (1 Jn 4:8,16). See 26 (agapē).​

All that is became know the me is that Hate is a very costly emotion. The last thing in my head anymore is to have the desire to hate anyone; for in my life have abused, and hurt many people with this hatred that plagued my heart for the longest time.

Jesus Christ was the only one who ever set me free of this hatred, and it came over a long period of time, because even as a Christian still had the tendency to hate, and sometimes still will it happen, but it becomes far less the more you build up the spirit over the flesh in looking towards God and the Lord Jesus Christ, and reading scripture to help you stay at peace with others, and having God renew your mind, and let the spirit flow through you rather than the flesh.

They will battle forever. Flesh and spirit. Until we die.

Rejoice in the Lord, for all the goodness he has done in your life, and in the life others praise be to God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

May grace and peace be with you, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Javana

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God is with you.
DoktorKumis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a person has died, it’s dearest on
Gaulithan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a person has died, it’s dearest once are always looking for the best variants of funeral so that everything can go as it need to be gone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: