SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VPN Question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chananain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:57 am    Post subject: VPN Question Reply with quote

I have been using a VPN to select a different site to log into a web page outside of a blacked out area. Have being using for several months with no problem to be able to log onto that web page. Now I am receiving a msg when I log into the web page that if I am using a VPN I can no longer log on. So what has happened and is there anyway around this? The DW was only using this to watch a certain baseball team play. Is there a work around so she can once again log onto the web page. We live in a area more than 300 miles from the Baseball teams city. The DW is very upset that she can no longer watch the games even though we live more than 300 miles away. Help if you can?
Bandsend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suppose you used the same VPN and could go to this site before, but now you don't. In that case, the fact is that you got a blacklisted IP. You need to look for other regions in the VPN and thus change your IP and try to stumble upon a whitelisted IP. If you didn't know, this is how it works, and if you've never checked your IP on stopspamforum, I can say that even if you used a VPN, it was useless because your IP could be spam. And by the way, for this reason, I buy residential ip. I now use only proxy servers that are available only to me.
AnnaLibertT

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaulithan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: