SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

El ex entrenador de los Raiders, Jon Gruden, quiere "ot

View previous topic :: View next topic  
milwaukee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:17 am    Post subject: El ex entrenador de los Raiders, Jon Gruden, quiere "ot Reply with quote

El ex entrenador de los Raiders de Las Vegas, Jon Gruden, ha roto su silencio casi un año después de ser despedido.

Mientras hablaba en el Little Rock Touchdown Club, el entrenador y locutor caído en desgracia abordó la controversia de los correos electrónicos, diciendo que está "avergonzado" de lo que dijo. También confirmó que le gustaría "otra oportunidad" de entrenar en la NFL.

"No voy a decir nada más que cosas honestas aquí", dijo Gruden. "Estoy avergonzado por lo que ha surgido en estos correos electrónicos. Y no voy a poner excusas por ello. Es vergonzoso. Pero, soy una buena persona. Lo creo. Voy a la iglesia. Llevo 31 años casado. Tengo tres hijos estupendos. Todavía me gusta el fútbol. He cometido algunos errores, pero no creo que nadie aquí no lo haya hecho. Y sólo pido perdón, y espero tener otra oportunidad".

Aunque la comunidad de entrenadores de fútbol americano es un grupo muy unido, hay muy pocas posibilidades de que Gruden tenga otra oportunidad en la NFL. Tal vez, intente volver a la radiodifusión. No cuentes con ESPN, que recientemente contrató a Joe Buck y Troy Aikman para transmitir "Monday Night Football".

Las Vegas Raiders Camisetas,"Hay muchos malentendidos ahí fuera ahora mismo", añadió Gruden. "Lo que se lee. Lo que oyes. Lo que ves en la televisión. Diablos, trabajé en ESPN durante nueve años. Trabajé duro en ese trabajo. Ya ni siquiera quiero ver el canal. Porque no creo que todo sea verdad. Y sé que mucho de ello es sólo para que la gente lo vea".

Seguro que hay más cosas por venir mientras Jon Gruden sigue luchando por volver a la NFL.
jacobhue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your writing is really informative, especially because it's so meaningful and updated. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post!

Your writing is really great. I’m so glad I read it. It kept me hooked the whole way through.

Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the information that you have provided.https://www.tcswebmail.info/ https://www.upsers.fyi/ https://www.prepaidgiftbalance.fyi/
em0t1on

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said, "I do not want to eat those apples; for the rich man will give me much food; he will give me very nice food to eat." Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust.
He went on and came to a river. The river had become very big; so he could not go over it. He waited for some time; then he said, "I cannot go to the rich man's house today, for I cannot get over the river."
He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them.
em0t1on

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said, "I do not want to eat those apples; for the rich man will give me much food; he will give me very nice food to eat." Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust.
He went on and came to a river. The river had become very big; so he could not go over it. He waited for some time; then he said, "I cannot go to the rich man's house today, for I cannot get over the river."
He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: