SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recommend some "Wedding" Anime/Manga

View previous topic :: View next topic  
massonder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:37 am    Post subject: Recommend some "Wedding" Anime/Manga Reply with quote

Not just;

"Let's get married"
"Yes"

And just abruptly ends there. Not that generic RomCom stuff. Something that shows the complete wedding event.

We had to give a small speech in our English class, and the topic was wedding. And while giving my speech, I just wondered if there are Anime/Manga that centers around wedding.
DoktorKumis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only manga that comes to my mind is Fly Me to the Moon, I think you'll like it, and you can be inspired by it. At least because of this anime, I decided to buy myself a cool tuxedo that I would wear to weddings and various parties; I just liked to walk in it. And by the way, I haven't seen anything better than tuxedos on this site https://www.gentlemansguru.com/product-category/wedding-tuxedos/. I found this store on Google. I'm very proud of this find because I bought myself a cool tuxedo for a few hundred bucks, which I adore. It looks so good on me!
bbwarriors

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:29 am    Post subject: nice post Reply with quote

nice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Bus All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: