SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is your favorite videogame?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
luckypenguin

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 3:07 pm    Post subject: What is your favorite videogame? Reply with quote

If you had to choose just one game, which one would you choose? Why that one?
anthonydrowow

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: What is your favorite videogame? Reply with quote

luckypenguin wrote:
If you had to choose just one game, which one would you choose? Why that one?

I've been playing Rocket League more and more lately. This game interested me as soon as I saw it on sale. Very interesting idea and cool implementation. You have very few cars to choose from, but you can get them after each completed match. They are not so much, but various accessories well just a huge number, you can also download BakkesMod, available here, then the possibilities will be even more

Last edited by anthonydrowow on Sun May 15, 2022 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dreadlight

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i play a lot a lot of online games like dota2
Sivcerv

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite game now is Lost Ark. Mostly played PVE during closed beta, but quickly found the story was just as good as the combat and exploration! The combat especially feels very impactful as you steamroll enemies to your heart's content while realizing it's still a very balanced experience. All of the animations look and feel wonderful, and the game visually is amazingly stunning. Really had fun with Lost Ark, great characters, great classes to choose from, great lost ark items, great "housing" and crafting system, plenty of achievement-based activities to help round out your character bonuses, and plenty of incentives for glamour enhancements, etc.
AimeeHoben

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to get Lost Ark Gold easily, I think you can go and try MMOWTS, this site was recommended to me by a friend of mine, and we've always been there to get the third-party game gold we want. Their 24/7 live customer has been very helpful and every time I have a problem, it is quickly resolved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: