SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thoughts on investing in an engagement and content moderatio

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bandsend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:28 am    Post subject: Thoughts on investing in an engagement and content moderatio Reply with quote

Hello everyone! I’m planning to start my own blogging website and after checking some of the best media sites and content publishers for pegs, I noticed that most of them are using some sort of engagement and content moderation platform similar to what this site https://****.com/ offers especially for their comments section and it seems really effective as I saw that every single one of their posts gets a ton of comments. What are your thoughts on this? Do you think that it would be a good idea for me to invest in a similar platform as well? Any thoughts and advice would be very much appreciated.
SamsOvar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, in fact, it's best for you to choose a card with cashback for certain areas, because as far as I know cashback is practically a fraud. You think you're getting the money back, but it's scanty.
SonjaDams

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's not a bad idea. It's cool that you have goals. I wonder if you managed to create your own blog? I would love to read about investing and handling money. I have only recently become interested in investing thanks to my friend from https://www.moneyunder30.com/start-investing-with-little-money and I want to collect as much information as possible from experienced people who can give good advice about investing. By studying such information, you can find a common and profitable plan for investing. So I'm waiting for you to send me a link to your blog, I'm interested in it. Good luck in investing.
Pikachuuu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think that it would be a good idea for me to invest in a similar platform as well? Any thoughts and advice would be very much appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: