SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Game 4322 Problem
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hoity Toity / Adel Verpflichtet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
babydemon90

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

f'n t00ls
Zippy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know the mods are incredibly busy around here, but i thought i would bump this problem up...

i sure hope someone could look into getting it fixed...

we really love playing here and are just thankful that you provide us this wonderful place for free...

thanks for taking a moment out of your busy life to look into this...
Golux13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you've been reading that Dale Carnegie stuff, huh Zippy?

Confused
Zippy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Golux13 wrote:
I see you've been reading that Dale Carnegie stuff, huh Zippy?

Confused

loFl...

seriously, i made the post about worm being an idiot based on his post at another site we frequent...

it was all in fun...

i realize that the people here don't know that...

now where is that guy with the magic fix for the game...
milksheikh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have finally got this fixed (I think). Let me know (via private message or email) if there's still an issue.

This bug was reported while I was on vacation. I read it one evening when I had a couple minutes to check to make sure the site was still operating properly, but not enough time to do anything about it (or even really think about it). A couple days later, I read this post:

oVVned wrote:
If you mean Worm than yes he is an idiot......It would be nice if some Admins from the site could step in and handle this problem. What the hell am I going to do all day at work now that your goddamn game is broken? F'ing shitty game design. Evil or Very Mad

And Worm is right -- that isn't the best way of going about getting your game fixed. Do you really think me reading this, while on vacation, is going to make me mark it as a priority?

Anyway, let's get back to playing. I'm ending this thread (and yes, have deleted some of the less productive posts)...
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hoity Toity / Adel Verpflichtet All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: