SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Separate the password & no password games waiting to sta
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alashar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I thought Rhode Island was a province of Massachusetts. Embarassed
Coach

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All right how about one of you yankees (even if you're from Massachusetts) tell this poor dumb southern boy why I can't find any open games at all in any category. I find it hard to believe that there is not one open game on this site at the moment, so it must be me. Help, think of it as reconstruction Razz .
Golux13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bkruppa wrote:
Could you also make it so that we decline someone from joining a game, say for example they are from...I don't know...Massachusetts we'll say Twisted Evil

Hmm... Would that apply only to people who are currently residing in Massachusetts, or would it also encompass those who, say, grew up in Massachusetts but no longer live there. I'm only asking because I have this friend, see...
JeffyJeff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of Amun-Re's open, and 1 each in 3 other games... see http://www.spielbyweb.com/games.php

And I'm in Southern New Hampshire, which at one point in time was part of Massachusetts
Coach

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made it clear from the start I was a dumb southern boy, I just thought those were the password games cause the green was lit up. Don't use much technology down here. I been to Massachusetts and even been to the cape, whooee that's one different place alright.
Coach

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way we do have a lot of smart younguns down here who know what this tech stuff is all about.(And I did have a great time on Very Happy the cape, hitchhiked up back in the 60's and stayed with the lifeguards on North Truro beach ).
Bkruppa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Coach, just between you and me, I'm from the south...I just married a girl from the north...my strategy is to conquer the north one by one... Twisted Evil
Coach

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way they'er moving down here it might just work! By the way thanks Jeffyjeff I might never have figured it out. Laughing
phil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have signed up for several games, both passworded and not passworded, that haven't yet started. When I click on the link Your Games Waiting to Start, I see the list of open games that I've joined. However, when I click on the Passworded Games link, the display does not change. I think the parameter being passed (list=nwp) may be incorrect.

Would someone please look into this.

Thanks,

- Phil
...who didn't know passworded was a real word until today...
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
stargate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem Phil has
milksheikh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phil wrote:
I have signed up for several games, both passworded and not passworded, that haven't yet started. When I click on the link Your Games Waiting to Start, I see the list of open games that I've joined. However, when I click on the Passworded Games link, the display does not change. I think the parameter being passed (list=nwp) may be incorrect.

You know, when I was implementing this, I got distracted by something, and when I came back to the computer, I was sure there was something else I needed to do, but it all looked done. Now I remember -- for the "Your Games" version of the page, I was going to keep a single list of all games waiting to start. So I've fixed it to work that way.

Let me know if it isn't working that way.
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
phil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milksheikh wrote:
phil wrote:

You know, when I was implementing this, I got distracted by something, and when I came back to the computer, I was sure there was something else I needed to do, but it all looked done. Now I remember -- for the "Your Games" version of the page, I was going to keep a single list of all games waiting to start. So I've fixed it to work that way.

Let me know if it isn't working that way.

Looks fine now. Thanks, Mikael!
dingdong1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm in love with this content, the visuals are amazing and the animation is so beautiful as well. i wish it got more recognition! the storyline was a bit weird but other than that, it was enjoyable.
for anyone wondering, it's called: garden of words ٩꒰。•‿•。꒱۶
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: