SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Joven Bugay Introduction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drakus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:21 pm    Post subject: Joven Bugay Introduction Reply with quote

Hi, I’m Joven Bugay. I’m currently an Information Technology student and a freelancer at the same time. I discovered blockchain through my friend way back in 2016. At that time he introduces me cryptocurrency trading at first and later on I became interested to various blockchain related projects. The main reason why it caught my interest is because of its decentralization, security, transparency and high speed which dominates over centralized transactions which we mostly use from the past years until today. In the past four years in crypto, I was able to be an ambassador, a translator, a community manager, a blog writer, and a moderator. I’m here at aeternity not just because I’ve seen huge potential on it but to also improve my skill’s complexity in providing useful contents to various communities including this one.
Weserew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to have you here! We are glad to have you join us as our first æmbassador for the Philippines, maybe chain would like to talk to you as well
romaroken

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the curiosity. Could your income allow you to register as an independent entrepreneur? I understand that you may not need this, but let's imagine this situation. I am interested in your professional experience, because you are clearly a versatile person, and know how to learn from life. I've also tried enough hobbies, but none of them gives me confidence in the future. I recently read a sensible topic about accounting, and decided for myself that I should choose a specialization that would allow me to work exclusively for myself. And counting money on a similar application, that's how much I should have, haha. Blockchain is one of the areas that seems promising to me in this regard. Do you think blockchain can give you the ability to sleep peacefully at night without thinking about how to find money for food? Smile
lauraglancy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is good info
EdenNoack

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderful information
tomusa0106

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The information you shared is very accurate, it gives me the knowledge that I need to learn. Thank you for sharing this useful information.
Briana McCullough

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There’s no doubt that cryptocurrencies are on a roll. Although the market has been turbulent, it’s still up more than 1,000 percent in just one year. But while many people see this as an opportunity to get rich quick, what’s not clear is why we need to invest in crypto right now. It’s important to note that the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will always be volatile. So even if you don’t make a profit when you buy, you’re still ahead if you can hold on to them for a few years until they become more mainstream and stable. Furthermore, there are always Results Tax Accountants that provide required assistance in helping you getting maximum profit. We also need to ask ourselves whether we want to invest in this new asset class or not. If you have money that needs to be invested but aren’t sure where best to put it, I recommend checking out our list of safe investments for beginners.
Mollers

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice
henny12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't usually read articles for their heardle humor, but this one is an exception. It's pure comedic genius.
helendam

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Cool Confused Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: