SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Display market connection count for each player

View previous topic :: View next topic  
capnemo-1734

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:22 pm    Post subject: Display market connection count for each player Reply with quote

When you're playing competitively its important to know how many markets everyone has connected. I know this can be determined by reading the logs or counting, but neither method provides this info at a glance. I frequently find in tight games I'm counting market connections.

Since this is easily discernible, it'd be nice if there was a column listing connected markets. This makes it possible to know exactly what the next market connection is worth without all the counting.

Thank you.
Fouthe12

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love your post. But here we will give you accurate preposition finder online part. This tool analyzes and categorizes each one for you. How to Find an Accurate Sentence Subject Finder You can practice and review prepositions whenever you have free time. Still, that doesn't change that you're bound to make some mistakes. Having the right online preposition checker like Prepositional Phrase Finder will help you determine what you should change.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: