SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Travel to Amsterdam
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KatherineMackenzie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:16 am    Post subject: Travel to Amsterdam Reply with quote

What can you tell me about your trip to Amsterdam? My wife and I are going to go to Amsterdam to have a little rest there. Are there any pros and cons ?
VikaDint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello. Honestly, I was in Amsterdam 2 times in my life and i can't say that i don't like it, but for me is more comfortable to travel in Germany. In a word here is fantastic. In 2020 i didn't visit Germany because of the pandemic situation, but i must admit that I visit Germany every year 3 or 4 times. But the last time I wanted to go in Dresdon and here was a problem how can i move from city to city quickly and in time. i found comfortable schedule and cheap tickets for me on this website[url] https://www.dbfahrplan.com/de/[/url]. if you are interested you can check trips. Have a nice weekend!
Connoleib

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In mid-November, we got tired of hanging out in the office. We decided to go somewhere for a week, take a break from work. We looked at the Czech Republic, Italy, then thought about it. It's all boring. How about the Netherlands? Two weeks later, we were on a plane. What followed were three days of thrashing and partying. There was no other way around it. Next time we're going to Tehran on our friend's advice. But we did not know how safe to rest there because we did not know the mentality and people. Then our friend showed us to check it out. And a week later, we flew to our new adventure. Very Happy
Eretansal

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was there 20 years ago, now I would go to see the red light street.
among1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed it, I would like to know more about this article because it is very good, keep it up. Thanks for sharing.
among us
Bablosik

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in Amsterdam right before the pandemic started. My friend and I decided to break away and took a plane ticket and a hotel for a week. This is really a tourist city. There are many attractive cafes, shops with illegal substances, and entertainment centers.
It's best to go there at the end. The temperature is not high yet, because summer has not come, but the spring cold has passed. I generally move around a lot, so if you need advice, always contact me. During the move, I always turn to https://loparemovals.com/european-removals-netherlands.
It's almost like a travel agency that takes on the hassle of the trip, lol. I wish you a good rest in Amster!
Astenned

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last time I managed to fly to Amsterdam was two years ago in the summer.
finlaybevan

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that covid is killing my travel blog
redsquare

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello im Peter nice to meet you!!!
Mollers

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to point out that traveling and seeing new places are crucial for living a high-quality life because they can significantly change our perception of the world and the environment. For this reason, I advise finding out about https://wegotrip.com/en/edinburgh-castle-t61/, where you can go and visit a wonderful sit and take in this lovely view. Personally, I believe that this type of recreation is excellent for the body and mind, and that exploring the past is simply fascinating.
Jonatan Swift

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello to all forum users! I decided to share my impressions of an unforgettable trip to the beautiful city of Amsterdam. This was my first visit to this place and I am still in awe of its beauty, unique atmosphere and spirit of freedom.

My adventure story began from the moment I got off the plane at Schiphol Airport. I immediately felt the energy of this city, which combines ancient history and modernity. I was greeted by a sea of bicycles, which easily crowded the streets, and repeated, cozy boats floated for pleasure.

My first step in the journey was a visit to the famous Van Gogh Museum. In the world of the great artist, the great artist learned about his life and influence on art. Van Gogh's paintings got me thinking about meaning and beauty and gave me a new perspective on painting.

Next, I will reach a walk through the assessment of the city center. After walking through the beautiful streets dotted with this introduction to the Amsterdam houses, I offer a selection of the colors of the place. Colorful flowers, fun cafes and natural resources create a sense of celebration at every turn.

Of course, it was impossible to pass by the famous Red Quarter. Although I was warned about its features, I was curious to see this place with my own eyes. Red lanterns and shop windows, se* toy shops and cafes with big names all created a haunting area and a provocative look.

However, the most delightful moment for me was the boat ride on the canal of Amsterdam. I discovered the suspicions located on the pond and enjoyed the slow excitement and dangers. It was a real relaxation and an opportunity to see the city from a different water perspective.

My trip to Amsterdam was a feeling of beauty, art and an unforgettable experience. I learned about the culture and history of the city, its free spirit and hospitality. The time spent here flew by quickly, but left unforgettable memories in my heart.

If you want to plunge into the world of culture, art and freedom, I recommend visiting Amsterdam. This city will be a unique source of inspiration and experience for you.
Zimko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool
FayeCupp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

valueable.
propsucgegour

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently had the pleasure of visiting Amsterdam with my wife, and I'd be happy to share our experiences with you. Overall, Amsterdam is a fantastic destination with a unique charm, but like any travel destination, it has its pros and cons.

Pros:

Rich Cultural Experience: Amsterdam is a city steeped in history and culture. The museums, such as the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum, offer a fascinating insight into art and Dutch history.

Scenic Canals and Architecture: The picturesque canals winding through the city and the distinctive architecture make for a beautiful backdrop. Take a canal cruise to explore the city from a unique perspective.

Biking Culture: Renting bikes is a popular and efficient way to explore Amsterdam. The city is bike-friendly, and cycling along the canals and through the streets is an enjoyable experience.

Diverse Culinary Scene: Amsterdam boasts a diverse culinary scene. From traditional Dutch cuisine to international flavors, you'll find a wide range of dining options to suit your preferences.

Friendly Locals: The people in Amsterdam are generally friendly and welcoming. Many locals speak English, making it easy for tourists to communicate and navigate the city.

Cons:

Crowds: Amsterdam is a popular tourist destination, and certain areas can get quite crowded, especially during peak seasons. Be prepared for long lines at popular attractions.

Expensive: Amsterdam can be relatively expensive, particularly in terms of accommodation and dining. Consider budgeting accordingly and exploring more affordable options.

Weather Variability: The weather in Amsterdam can be unpredictable. It's advisable to pack layers and be prepared for rain, even during the summer months.

Tourist Traps: As with any tourist destination, there are areas that cater specifically to tourists. Be cautious of tourist traps and explore local neighborhoods to experience a more authentic side of Amsterdam.

In conclusion, Amsterdam has a lot to offer, and I'm sure you and your wife will have a wonderful time. Just be mindful of the potential crowds and costs, and you'll likely have a fantastic and memorable trip. If you have any specific questions or need further information, feel free to ask!

Safe travels!
fixyhikepu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

really admire your great help/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: