SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

YouTube to MP3 Downloader

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaymondGalla

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:30 pm    Post subject: YouTube to MP3 Downloader Reply with quote

How can I download an MP3 from YouTube or convert this to an audio track?
Kulibali

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: YouTube to MP3 Downloader Reply with quote

RaymondGalla wrote:
How can I download an MP3 from YouTube or convert this to an audio track?

Many programs convert video to audio files, but you must first download the video for this. If we are talking about listening to music from a phone, we should consider constantly downloading videos for converting to mp3 or aac. Firstly, it takes a lot of time, and secondly, the constant downloading of video requires a lot of memory and traffic. Therefore, I prefer to use coconvert.com. This service allows you to convert video to aac without downloading the video file via a link. Consequently, it is much more convenient.
DonnaWilson

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The folder may be already open in your browser and with Reason, doesn't automatically appear, you need to go out of that folder and back in again for it to show up. I suggest Propellerheads have a refresh button somewhere within the browser to refresh the folder you're in for instances of this nature so you don't have to go back out and back in again. I know it's not a massive deal but still, half the time needed. Just click refresh.
JanHam

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to take a v*deo from youtube and post it on this forum but I couldn't download it and I also could not post the link of the v*deo on the forum. I tried to do this a lot of times but it still didn't work so I had to call my best friend who knows a lot about computers for advice. He said that I will not be able to post the v*deo on the forum until I downloaded it, and he suggested I use the wav converter to download the youtube videos I like and then post them on the forum once I have it downloaded on my computer. I am now downloading it and I am ready to post it on here.
AlanWake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use loader converter. Lots of options to choose
zxclord123

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! If you have any more problems, I advise you to download www.movavi.com/ in addition to wav, there is a huge number of formats that may be relevant to you. They also have editors and recorders
chatpawnsandtroph

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, for downloading MP3 from YouTube, you can use online converters like Y2Mate or ClipGrab. Just copy the YouTube link, paste it into the converter, and download the MP3. Easy peasy!

If you're more into converting, websites like OnlineVi.deoConverter or 4K Vi.deo Downloader can help. They usually have simple steps – paste the URL, choose MP3, and hit convert.

Just a heads up, respect copyright rules and make sure you're allowed to download the content.
sitar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know
Frenk_Ramary

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:18 pm    Post subject: jk Reply with quote

very interesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: