SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

printer for graphic designers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blender

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:45 pm    Post subject: printer for graphic designers Reply with quote

Hi, I am looking for a good printer for graphic designers.
Salender

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I can help you with this. I can give you a link to a list of the best printers that graphic designers use. Here is the link https://wowpencils.com/best-printers-for-graphic-designers/. There are really best printers here, so take a look. Maybe some of these models you like and you want to buy it.
Je2anSmith

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don’t Pay any type of commission to anyone.
We use High end technology to ensure minimum Cost/Test.
Affordability also contributed by high volume, Low markup and Cost efficiency.
JanHam

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a lot of printers changed, the hp brand is one of the best. Hmm, I understand that this sounds very tempting and 500+ pages a day is very cool, but the problem is that I had an epson printer and it's very low quality. It broke down in less than two weeks and I had to search, and it's really very frustrating .... in the end, I found cool printers from a new brand that costs much less than epson and is more modern than epson. So I do not recommend buying this model! This may seem silly, but buying a printer is a very important step, and you should be very responsible for it. I believe that it is best to buy an expensive and high-quality model, so that after a while the printer does not break at the most inopportune moment. So think about it!
Jacobi24

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that printers are the most important tool for graphic designers. I have been using printers for a long time and I have had many of them. My first printer was a dotmatrix printer which was very cheap and easy to use. Visit this https://masterbundles.com/graphics/characters/ site to get best graphic characters. After that I got a laser printer which was even more expensive but it was much better quality than the dotmatrix printer. Then I got a color laser printer which was even better quality than the color laser printer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: