SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where to find popular nft collections

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mumbasa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:38 am    Post subject: Where to find popular nft collections Reply with quote

I look at various sites dedicated to NFT, but few describe popular NFT collections. On the marketplaces, most of the time only those collections that sell well are in the top, but that's not my option.
Jenatau

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do not you choose the top NFT collections that are in the top marketplaces. You can make great money on them. Some NFT projects are worth millions of dollars. By the way, you can't always find entire collections on marketplace sales.
Mumbasa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I now buy everything on one marketplace, which also sells entire NFT collections. But there in limited batches of tokens. Whole projects are often hard to find.
Jenatau

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look for sites where people talk to each other and share opinions about nft, so you can find sites where you can invest and very successfully. I, for example, often find popular nft collections on this site. There you can find such NFTs that will definitely be promising in the near future and you can invest in them and very successfully. I, for example, now try to choose nft-collections with a large audience, and that the team is constantly working on the project and improving it.
qhucy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not bad, not bad!
yuuxuzu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very interesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> La Cittą All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: