SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My review on New World Game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sivcerv

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:45 am    Post subject: My review on New World Game Reply with quote

New World has Massive potential. I've played a lot of MMO's. This game Nails a lot of the best parts of an MMO and excels in most. But it does have its Flaws. -60hrs-

PROS:

-Amazing Graphics-
This game is just atmospherically Beautiful. its amazing for an MMO. Going from murky unlit spooky forests to wide open forests or swamps filled with Flora and Fauna, beasts and wild game to hunt, The quality is just Immersive and easy to digest. The art direction is something special. Although the spells lack a little Pazaz

-Sound Design-
If I could do the Italian kissing fingers emoji I would. the sound is amazing. you can hear different biomes change as you cross the landscapes, you can hear people Mining even harvesting or logging in the distance. different times of day sound different with each enemy class help bring a whole new atmosphere with every new area.

-Combat and movement-
Bread and butter of this game. The melee weapons are Great to handle and are quite precise as is the spell weaving, musket fire, bow and arrow Boasting skill with free aim rather then the classic lock on system most MMOs use. Although I feel even though there is so much to choose from and can level anything I want, wherever I want, I am still left wanting or needing more from it (If you need any help, go to SSEGold.com like I do. They have really cheap New World Coin). I hope this is rectified through expansions or new weapon classes or improvements to combat.
ive also never played an MMO that lets you crouch and lay down in the grass and use it to your advantage.

-Crafting-
Crafting, Gathering and everything in between is Great! Not much to report here.

CONS:

-Story-
Story is not interesting at all. there is no pull for me yet to wonder what happens next or what is going on at all. Its all pretty straight forward. There are the corrupted and you are the ones that fight them. There is no Cinematics, no memorable characters except for the fisher man, which, don't remember his name. Just there to point you in the direction. though being only launch, I hope they also rectify this in future updates. I love a good story.

-NPCS-
NPCS are borrrring. they just stand still. Don't talk unless you talk to them, don't move around, don't interact with each other. There is no QOL there. hopefully is updated in the future. They should be out in the world needing help. though i have found some, they are just out there as quests or quest ends.

-Events-
Events at the moment are WAR And INVASION. these are dull and cant be fought till certain levels. ( can but should due to getting stomped by higher lvls. there isn't much point doing these till late game or with corruption you cant do until your correct level or have done the right main quests to get the right item (AZOTH STAF 1,2,3 ETC) just very dull.

_HOPES AND DREAMS FOR NEW WORLD_
My hopes are:
That this game gets a fair run. it has insane amounts of potential and can go far with the right care in mind. (player base in mind and direction)
My dreams are:

Better NPCS
Better or more events ( GUILD WARS 2 has constant events which stemmed of each other and in finishing gave you insane rewards)
Better story (not too fussed on this one until they bring out expansions. id like to see cinematics done like the start was with the first and only quick time event haha.

Pets outside of houses fighting with you with a variety!
At launch there was server issues (mainly long ques) but since then I haven't had an issue (AUSTRALIA)

Either way good luck to this game. =)
jasonadams

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a review
AimeeHoben

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With Google you can find some available platforms to buy New World Coins. MMOWTS has a 100% secure online payment system, they offer the lowest prices in the market and can deliver in an average of 15 minutes. MMOWTS also offers reliable 24/7 online customer service designed to help you with any issues.
bbwarriors

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:28 am    Post subject: nice post Reply with quote

nice
epolk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

best post there Wink
Manala

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2023 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Bus All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: